Sunday, May 31, 2009

Artificial Sweeteners READ IT

This is really important. There are some things we can control in this crazy world. Some people say, "I'm not going to stop laying in the sun"......, or "Why should I stop smoking......." "I'm going to die anyway"
You can make choices to improve your overall health
Artificial Sweeteners were initially invented to be Insecticides. I guess someone got a taste during application and decided it would be good to use as a sweetener.
This includes sucralos; aspertame; splenda; sweet and low and so on...sucralos claims to be derived from sugar-this is true....the ingredients are sugar & chlorine
I hope you make informed decisions based on this information, sources available upon request, I learned this in a lecture yesterday given by a nutrional counselor. There are alternative choices! Healthy Natural choices include Stevia (a sweetener derived from a plant), Agave Necter (YUM), Honey or Maple Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment